Wednesday, November 5, 2014

week 5 blog fourm

Q.What makes the photo story interesting?  What got your attention?  

A.Bounty hunters pg. 236 is interesting to me because of how old-west the whole productions of the bounty hunters seems to be. They don't seem to be handling the weapons in a very professional manner. Another interesting point I experienced while viewing the images and captions from the story was the amount of excitement the images were. I bet that story was a total rush to film.
  
Q.What TWO CHALLENGES did the photographer face in getting the images?

A. The photographer put himself in a dangerous  position regarding his safety. I have,on more that one occasion this term, been startled when people have walked right up on me while i was engrossed in framing up the best shot of my life. While shooting it is important to keep your head on a swivel just in case.
B. The photographer  had to ask himself along the way if he would be casting the group in a negative light. He had to be thoughtful of the stakeholders in the story.
  Q.Describe the THEME, VISUAL CONSISTENCY and whether there was a NARRATIVE.
A. the theme  was hectic and raw. He captured the tension of the different arrests. 
 
Q.What TECHNIQUES or APPROACHES from this project can you use in shooting your photo story (see below)?

A. I plan to capture true moments with the family I have selected to follow for my story. Although I don't have the hostilities to deal with like in this story. i will Aim to captures their struggles and their achievements from a candied vantage. I want people to have an emotional reaction to the story.

Class questions 

1: Bounty hunters pg. 236 

2: The setting for the shots was dangerous. It was fast passed.

3. Human interest

4. Candid/ fast shutter speeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment