Thursday, October 9, 2014

Week 2 Blog Forum Questions:



Q. First, list the TWO suggestions that sound most interesting and doable to you, and tell why those stand out. 
A1. -Keep an "idea book"
   -Shoot from a unique vantage

A2. The first of these ideas is a necessity. I have 10,000 ideas before lunch most days. Between the conversations that take place during the day and listening to what people are talking about,I, like a fly on the wall, hear tuns of ideas, but, like a gold fish, I take a lap around campus and usually forget at least half of the ideas I had to begin with.

A3. In my limited photographic experience to date, The simple act of looking at things from a position that is not a typical can add interest to other wise conventional subject matter.  

Q. Second, take one of your two favorite suggestions and using that technique outline a plan you could use in coming weeks to get some great feature photos.  Be creative!

A. I will begin keeping an "Idea Book" next week. Starting Monday. I will pen-down ideas for good feature photos as they happen. I will keep a log of good light conditions and flow of foot traffic around picturesque areas such as: fountains,Trees,vistas,technical structures.

GT/DH websites search for Jesse’s photos. 


Q. Describe the photo. 

A. In this picture Skoubo capture a large group of car enthusiasts at a car show in "downtown Albany." There are many classic autos on display and the light is spectacular.

Q. Why is it your favorite?

A. The light in the picture creates a reason to be excited. I connect to people in the image because of my initial reaction to the image. They seem to be excited, and i can experience the car show vicariously through the photo he took for the story.      
Q. What techniques did Jesse need to use to get the photo?
A. He shoot from a unique vantage.

Q. Copy and paste the PHOTO and a LINK (so the rest of us can enjoy it too!).
 
A. I put a link at the top of my answers yo.

Q. 2 QUESTIONS you want to ask Jesse
  1. How do you plan to keep the print industry viable?
  2. What is your favorite web news outlet?
  3. Have you got a copy of the newest campus news paper? 
     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment